PickUp USA Fitness is currently hiring for the Front Desk position at our fast-growing fitness club.
Who We Are
PickUp USA Fitness is a fast-growing basketball-focused fitness club. Our unique club provides our members with a full weight-room and cardio area, luxury lounges, shooting machines, and several basketball courts.
We are passionate about delivering an unmatched basketball-focused fitness club experience to our members. To do this, we strive to maintain an immaculately clean club that operates one-of-a-kind basketball related services. One of these services is our Officiated PickUp Games. We run back-to-back-to-back organized 10-minute basketball games with 2 referees daily. In addition, we run a Youth Development League for our youth athletes and offer private training packages to clients looking to take their game to the next level!
Our Core Mission
Deliver A Better Way to Play!TM
Our Core Values
As our Front Desk, you have the unique and awesome responsibility of nurturing a club that champions our mission of providing A Better Place To PlayTM for our members.
The collective aim is to empower and develop our Team and go above and beyond for our guest. In doing so, you can create an undeniably rewarding experience that culminates in meeting the club’s operational and financial goals.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Experience in customer-facing position with demonstrated customer-service skills
- Leadership and Management skills with experience in hiring, onboarding, directing, and developing teams
- Experience in marketing and sales with demonstrated strong communication skills
Minimum Educational Level
- High School Diploma
Minimum Work Experience and Qualifications
- 1-3 years of progressive leadership/management experience supervising 3-10 employees
- 1-3 years of sales experience
- 1-3 years of broad retail/hospitality/operations industry experience
Physical Demands/Environmental Conditions
- Ability to work in fitness club; move about club floors and rooms; review, revise, and create club paperwork; communicate with employees, members, prospects, club owner, & vendors
- Occasionally required to demonstrate or explain proper physical fitness activities, techniques, and procedures
- Ability to communicate telephonically with members and prospects
- Ability to access and operate Company computer systems, including preparing documents, entering data into computer systems, reading reports from a computer database or email system
- While performing the duties of this job, regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts
- The noise level in the environment is occasionally loud
- The ability to work a varied schedule to support the needs of the business, including frequent extended workdays, weekends and holidays, may be required
- Sales experience is required
- Basketball experience is required
- Fitness industry experience is preferred
- Operations management experience is preferred
- Mon: 4:00p-10:00p
- Tues: 4:00p-10:00p
- Wed: 4:00p-10:00p
- Thurs: 4:00p-10:00p
- Friday: 8:00a-3:00p
- Saturday: 8:00a-4:00p
- Sunday: 8:00a-4:00p
- This position offers base pay PLUS commissions
- Complimentary gym membership
- Career advancement opportunities available
Action Items for Application
If you are interested in joining our team and taking your career to the next level, please submit your Resume with a Cover letter!
In your Cover Letter, please detail why you believe you are qualified to be a PickUp USA Fitness Front Desk. In your Resume, please highlight past sales, managing, and general basketball/fitness-related experiences that showcase your qualifications to lead our team and deliver world-class basketball-focused fitness services to our members.
For more details about us, please visit our website: www.pickupusafitness.com
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by incumbents assigned to this job. This is not an exhaustive list of all the responsibilities, duties, and skills required. The incumbent may be expected to perform other duties as assigned. This job may be reviewed as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity.